If you are looking to turn visitors and subscribers into sales leads, you will find a huge selection of tools to make the process seamless. ClickFunnels and Instapage are just two of the popular tools used today. ClickFunnels and Instapage differ in many ways and share one common feature: landing page creation. Below you will find a comparison of ClickFunnels and Instapage.
Both ClickFunnels and Instapage offer A/B testing. By utilizing this feature, you can split test different landing pages and choose which landing page will best suite your business needs. You can easily duplicate pages with both applications and change elements to create multiple variations of the same landing page.
Clickfunnels is a full sales funnel tool. It offers an all-in-one tools to create powerful sales funnels for a variety of needs such as membership websites, product sales, or webinars. Clickfunnels comes with pre-made sales funnels for many of the common marketing goals. With just a few clicks you can build a sales funnel that will automatically create the appropriate pages and emails. ClickFunnels handles all aspects of your funnel, except sales which can easily be integrated. Instapage is a great tool to be a part of your sales funnel process, however, it can not be used for sales funneling alone. In order to run a successful sales funnel campaign, you will need to integrate MailChimp or Drip for emailing and process payments with PayPal or Stripe.
PROS & CONS OF CLICKFUNNELS
- There is no need to buy multiple SaaS applications. ClickFunnels has you covered when it comes to managing your funnel and campaign.
- ClickFunnels landing page builder is extremely easy to use. Adding content such as headings, photos, and countdown timers is seamless with their drag-and-drop user interface.
- ClickFunnels is all-in-one. Therefore, you do not need to purchase multiple applications in order to run a successful campaign. Everything you need is already integrated into the software.
- Creating an email marketing sequence is quick and easy because everything is already handled from within ClickFunnels. There is no need to integrate with MailChimp or Drip.
- ClickFunnels integrates seamlessly with Twilio, making it easy to send subscribers SMS messages.
- ClickFunnel is your go to for all things sales funnel related. However, because it has many functions, it does not stand out in any one area.
- Hosting or availability issues may arise because ClickFunnel is responsible for every aspect of your funnel.
PROS & CONS OF INSTAPAGE
- Instapage is one of the best landing page builder on the market. Their easy to use drag-and-drop user interface makes creating your landing page a simple process that takes only a few minutes.
- A/B testing tools are included in Instapage.
- Instapage is WordPress ready, with its pre-existing WordPress plugin.
- Instapage seamlessly integrates with a wide variety of other email marketing and CRM tools to create a full sales funnel.
- Instapage is simply a landing page software page and must be integrated with other tools in order to run a full sales funnel.
ClickFunnels pricing starts at $97 per month. This initial cost includes 20 sales funnels, 100 landing pages, and caps at 20,000 visitors per month. The Etison Suite version of ClickFunnels is $299 per month and allows for unlimited sales funnels, landing pages and visitors. You will also have access to Actionetics, social profiling tool and Backpack, affiliate management system. ClickFunnels offers a 14-day free trial before you are automatically billed. Instapage starts at $29 per month. This includes unlimited landing pages, visitors, and domains. However, in order to gain access to A/B split testing, you must upgrade to their Pro plan, for $55 per month, or Premium plan, for $79 per month. Instapage offers a 30-day free trial with no credit card info necessary to begin.
ClickFunnels and Instapage are two very useful tools for marketers. ClickFunnels is your all-in-one sales funnel tool, while Instapage is your go to for landing page creation. You may choose to use one of the two tools or you may choose to use them simultaneously to create a powerful sales funnel.